Frederick W. Gatt - AssociateSan Francisco
In law practice for over 25 years, Fred Gatt has extensive knowledge and experience in products liability and asbestos litigation. He has tried several cases to verdict and has been involved in the initial stages of at least 100 trials in courts throughout Northern and Southern California. His experience includes the management and direction of thousands of cases from inception to final disposition, whether by trial, settlement, judgment or dismissal. Fred's clients have included Fortune 500 companies forced to defend their interests in products liability litigation.
Fred has served as both an arbitrator and mediator for the County of Alameda. During law school, he interned for both the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and the San Francisco Office fo the Public Defender.
- University of San Francisco, J.D. (1983)
- University of San Francisco, B.A. (1980)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- San Mateo County Bar Association