Mary D. Faucher - Of CounselNew York
Mary Faucher has wide experience in commercial litigation generally, at both the trial and appellate levels. Her practice encompasses areas as varied as product liability cases, employer-employee disputes, bankruptcy matters, contract disputes and corporate acquisition litigation, as well as a successful jury trial in federal court under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act, which was upheld on appeal.
As a litigation partner with Fred Berkon and Jim Leader at their former firm, Mary developed a specific expertise in the area of intellectual property and has represented major studios, networks and authors in copyright, trademark and libel matters. She has been involved in litigation regarding the rights of Superman, King Kong and the Beatles.
Broad Litigation Experience
Mary’s skills have been developed in every aspect of dispute resolution, from preliminary injunction motions through trials and appeals, as well as administrative hearings and arbitrations.
- Yale University, J.D. (1977)
- Georgetown University, B.S.F.S., Magna Cum Laude (1974)
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Brattleboro Retreat, Brattleboro, VT
- New York City Bar Association