Melanie L. Brother - AssociatePhiladelphia
Melanie Brother is a litigation associate in the Philadelphia office whose practice focuses on product liability and toxic tort defense and business and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Leader Berkon Colao & Silverstein, Melanie focused her practice on asbestos/toxic tort defense, civil litigation defense and insurance subrogation actions. She has extensive experience taking and defending depositions, conducting discovery and managing cases to settlement, arbitration and/or trial.
During law school, Melanie was a member of Law Review, achieved the Dean’s Honor List every semester and was presented with the Barrister Award for Best Overall Advocacy Performance. Melanie also interned with the Philadelphia District Attorney and with Temple Legal Aid.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2015)
- Temple Law Review
- Rutgers University, B.A. (2012)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey