Gloria practices in the areas of toxic tort, products liability, securities, and general commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. She represents individuals and corporations in a wide variety of matters, and has brought significant federal practice experience to the firm as former First Law Clerk to The Honorable George A. Yanthis, United States Magistrate Judge of the Southern District of New York.
Product Liability / Toxic Tort
Gloria plays a major role with the firm’s national asbestos defense practice, which includes performing National Coordinating Counsel duties for precision equipment manufacturers and managing the New York docket for industrial clients in the national asbestos litigation. She also represents international chemical manufacturers in commercial disputes and defends a major domestic bicycle company with international manufacturing operations -- in both federal and state products liability actions.
Financial Institution Litigation
Gloria has represented one of the world’s most prominent investment banking institutions and insurers in issues arising from Class Action securities litigations.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Asian Bar Association of New York
- Korean American Lawyers’ Association of Greater New York
- DuPont Minority Counsel Network, Member, Executive Leader Board
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Co-Chair, Mass Torts Committee
- IADC Toxic and Hazardous Substances Litigation Committee Newsletter, Science Before the Law or Cart Before the Horse - Protecting Scientific Integrity at the Courtroom Door (July 2015)
- IADC Product Liability Committee Newsletter, Protective Orders and Discovery Sharing: Beware of Plaintiffs Bearing Sharing Agreements (June 2015)
- Beware the Paw: Cat's Paw Liability and Employment Decisions in the Current Economy, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, co-author with Joshua Leader (August 2009)