Brian Astrup joined Leader & Berkon in 2012. His practice focuses on commercial, product liability, and toxic tort litigation.
Since joining the firm, Brian has successfully represented clients in contract, corporate, and employment matters. In addition, Brian's practice involves the defense of a large equipment manufacturer in ongoing products liability litigation.
During law school, Brian served as an extern for the Honorable Noel L. Hillman in the United States District Court, District of New Jersey – Camden. Brian also served as an intern for the National Labor Relations Board-Region 4 and represented clients in state court during his involvement with the Children's Justice Clinic. Brian was also a member of the Rutgers Law Journal.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Camden, J.D. (2011)
- Syracuse University, B.A. (2008)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015-2017
- The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel - Scope of the Common-Interest Privilege in Light of Ambac v. Countrywide (June 2015)